Welcome to FETZONE, California’s Award Winning Environmental Training Provider!
HAZWOPER CONFINED SPACE RESCUE CPR/FIRST AID
FETZONE’s main mission is to train your employees so that they may understand and mitigate the hazards in
their workplace appropriately for the purpose of greatly reducing potential accidents and even near misses!
- 40 HOUR HAZWOPER
- 8 HOUR REFRESHER
- SITE SUPERVISOR
- CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS
- CONFINED SPACE RESCUE
- DOT HM 181
- CPR/FIRST AID
- HAZARD COMMUNICATION
- & RESPIRATOR FIT TESTING
- FORKLIFT TRAINING
TOP 10 REASONS TO GO FETZONE!
- Dependable Training; all scheduled classes will never cancel due to small class size.
- Competitive prices/highest quality training.
- Stimulating Hands-On Simulations & Role Playing Exercises make learning exciting!
- Courses are customized to be understood and enjoyed by your employees.
- Supported by several leading HAZMAT Teams in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for levels A-D used in class scenarios.
- FETZONE’S primary trainer, Mark Fetzer, is an OSHA Authorized Trainer, Industrial Hygienist, Environmental Engineer, and is also bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Onsite training available.
- Classes are available in Spanish.
- Complimentary fit test with enrollment!